Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Prettiest Baby In The World : More milestones for Samaiyah




Prettiest Baby in the World



Samaiyah sat upright upright today for 2 minutes unassisted. She is growing like a weed and over 13 lbs now. She is able to emulate whatever I do with my face now also. How babies know how to do this without looking at themselves is a mystery to me. I'll have to Google it. I love to see her meet more milestones.

She is right on track with her preemie development . She will reach out and grab things that you hold in front of her and hold it. Oh and she has been rolling over for a couple of weeks also. I have been assisting her sitting by gently pulling her arms. She can get about a third of the way up unassisted. She is a real preemie miracle.

Samaiyah The Prettiest Baby in the World


Samaiyah is still the prettiest baby in the world and getting cuter all the time. Everyone comments on how pretty she is. All of you doing pageants and baby photo contests are lucky we don't compete because we would clean up. I have joked that I may take her to one and sit in the crowd just to scare the competitors. Calm down I'm only joking. I wouldn't do that to you. We are content with being the prettiest baby in Arkansas for now.

At the daycare now when Samaiyah notices me or her mom go in and she sees us she wants us to hold her. I pick her up I don't mind spoiling her a little. I love my baby and she is going to be a daddy's girl. I will buy her the shirts that prove it. Ha Ha. The onesie she wore home from the NICU said daddy's little alarm clock.

We have been taking lots of photos with our digital camera so we can make a scrapbook for her. I am also saving a few things we brought home from the NICU and her artwork from school. She has the cutest little footprints and handprints.

When Samaiyah gets older I'm planning on her helping me with her blog. Hopefully she will enjoy doing that. I believe that technology will be an important way for kids to bond with their parents in the future. Who knows, maybe the prettiest baby in Arkansas will start a blog of her own.Visit the prettiest baby photo contest and see if you baby can win.

No comments:

Post a Comment