Monday, December 21, 2009

The Prettiest Baby In The World

The prettiest baby in the world is a preemie named Samaiyah. Many websites claim to have the prettiest baby in the world but take a look around Samaiyah's photos. Also what a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Samaiyah means Sky or Heavenly.

She was the prettiest baby in the world from the time she came into this world, two months early, and as of this writing she is almost 7 months. She get's prettier every day, from the smiles to the way she crinkles her nose when she looks at you and you make her laugh.

I have been asked to take Samaiyah and enter her into pageants, however I don't agree with parents parading their children around in that fashion. I show everyone how proud that I am of my little girl right here online by letting everyone know I have the prettiest baby in the world. I may enter her into the prettiest baby photo contest for fun and see how she does.

I like to keep friends and family updated on her "firsts" and what new things she is doing. We have family that live far away and can't be there to share these moments with the prettiest baby in the world. Some of our family members haven't even had the chance to meet Samaiyah yet and this is the only way to make them a part of her life. So I have taken it upon myself to share these moments with them. The prettiest baby in the world is also the prettiest baby on the internet as well. Thanks to all who stop by to see the prettiest baby in the world. Samaiyah and her parents appreciate it. She is our little preemie miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment