Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Prettiest Baby In The World : Prettiest photogenic baby

Have you ever seen a more photogenic baby than my Samaiyah? I have had to create a special blog just to upload all of her photos to. Some babies just take to cameras well and make good pictures.

I am thinking about posting some Youtube videos of her to keep a video record of her life. I have some videos uploaded to my computer with my iPhone but I am thinking about sharing my photogenic baby though video as well as with pictures.

I urge all parents to capture as many pictures and videos of their own photogenic baby while you have the chance. They grow up so fast you can miss a lot of you wait.

Our preemie miracle is still tiny but she has grown a lot since bringing her home from the NICU. Memories can fade with time if you don't capture them with pictures or video. You can bet that I will be taking all the pictures and videos of my photogenic baby as I can.

Samaiyah will be crawling soon and after that she will be walking. It seems like it will never get here but I know it is just around the corner. Keep that in mind with your own photogenic baby and get to taking those pictures! Also enter your baby in the prettiest baby photo contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment